Pixafrica had the honour to receive the visit of Mr. Sidi Tiémoko TOURE, Minister of Communication and Media, Spokesperson of the Republic of Ivory Coast’s Government on Thursday 17 October 2019.
This visit took place in a friendly spirit and allowed us to highlight the key services of Pixagility’s African Hub and its involvement in the launch of Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) in Ivory Coast with:
The Playout of TV channels
- Creation of 5 TV channels from the Abidjan Hub
The acquisition and routing of TV, radio channels and channels packages via IP
- Acquisition and routing of TV and Radio channels to CANAL+, Startimes, Orange, TNT SAT AFRICA, etc.
- Routing of almost all the Ivorian private channels to IDT, the DTT architect in Ivory Coast
The supervision and operation of packages or TV channels
- Supervision of TV channel packages on DTT and satellite in Ivory Coast
The production of high added value audiovisual services
- VOD for Orange CI, Catch-up TV, LiveToVod, Editorial enrichment
About Pixafrica: Pixafrica is the African subsidiary of Pixagility. Based in Abidjan, Pixafrica works for television channels, telecom operators and Internet players wishing to implement innovative new audiovisual services.