Statistical data and traceabilityInformations communicated, for example through the contact form, will be recorded by Pixagility for the treatment of your request only. You have a right of access, rectification, opposition and deletion under the conditions provided by French Act No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 amended, relating to data, files and freedoms. These rights can be exercised with Pixagility (firstname.lastname@example.org – 88 Avenue du Général Leclerc, Boulogne-Billancourt, France). The site is accessible in https via https://www.pixagility.com but please note that some elements, notably graphics, may not be totally secure.
List of cookies generated by Pixagility.comCookies are files generated by websites and stored by your browser for you to interact with a website on many levels including statistics and tracking.
- maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com Allows faster / easier access to the website data.
- www.google-analytics.com Used to measure the website audience.
- ws.sharethis.com Used for page sharing functions
- connect.facebook.net Used for page sharing functions
- fonts.googleapis.com Used for some fonts used on the website
- Google Chrome Click on the “:” button located top right of the browser, then on “Settings”. Then click on “Advanced settings”. In the “Privacy and Security” section click on “Content Settings”. Click on the “Cookies” button: Select the desired option.
- Firefox Click the menu button representing 3 horizontal lines at the top right of the browser, then select “Options”. Select the “Privacy and Security” panel and go to the “History” section. In the drop-down menu next to “Firefox will” choose “Use custom settings for history” Check the “Accept cookies” box to enable cookies, or uncheck it to disable cookies.
- Safari Choose Safari >”Preferences”, click “Privacy”. To set which cookies and web site data are accepted: Select a “Cookies and web site data” option.
- Microsoft Edge In Edge, click the”…” button located top right of the browser, then click “Settings”. Click on “Advanced settings”. Click on the “Do not block cookies” button: Select the desired option.